Thursday, April 2, 2009

New York, New York!

I am in shock right now...but at the same time SUPER pumped, because today I filled out my internship offer letter to coop with Fuseproject in NYC! I will be interning with them from the end of September until the end of December. So this means I am going to be double sectioning this summer and fall quarter on coop, and this also means that I am still in need of a coop for the summer quarter. But anyway, Fuseproject is a successful brand building design consultancy based in San Francisco; they just recently opened a smaller office in the heart of SOHO which is where I will be working. They were founded by Yves Behar in 1999 and are most well known for their work on the Jawbone Blue tooth Headset, One Laptop Per Child, Y Water, the Herman Miller Leaf Lamp, and many more. These are some shots of their products...